Caricature Background Setting Help
Describe where you want the subject(s) drawn (ie. golf course, beach with palm trees, busy office, poker table, country road, in front of Shea stadium)
- Be Specific & Concise - If you have a specific vision in mind, concisely describe it:
- Example: Instead of "country road" you might say "country road w/ mountains in background", or "country road surrounded by wheat fields" or "country road in foresty area".
- If you are requesting a specific location - for example, an office, or in front of a building, we recommend that you upload a photo of the location for reference.
- Complicated backgrounds that require more artist time may add costs and time. We will contact you before the artist begins work if this is the case.
- Artist Discretion - If you want to leave it more to the artist's discretion, just let us know and the artist will run with it. Keep in mind that if you choose this option, changes may be subject to additional charges.
- Referencing Example on Our Site - If you are referencing an example on our site, right click on the image and save it to your computer, and upload it with your photos, so our artists know exactly which example you liked. The resulting caricature will be similar but because these are all done individually, it may not be an exact match.